PENGARUH EARNING PER SHARE TERHADAP HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN FARMASI YANG LISTING DI BURSA EFEK JAKARTA

SRI SUPRA SETYANINGRUM

Abstract


The title of this research is ? Earning Per Share Impact to Stock Price in the Pharmacy Company which Listing at Jakarta Stock Exchange?, which based on case study research.
The main objective of this research is to recognizing the degree of influence earning per share upon stock price in the Pharmacy Company which listing at Jakarta Sock Exchange.
The writer took only one side of hypothesis in this research, namely variabel EPS influence upon stock price variabel, using some analysis tool that uses to measure the influence of EPS to the stock price. This means, that analyses that consists of correlation analysis, simply regression analyses, also statistic test which is t test. Whereas, those testing analysis using the assistance of SPSS version 11.00 program.
The calculation result using correlation analysis measure the huge correlation between variabel log P and log EPS as much 0,806 with positif relation, which is means the higher log EPS tend to the higher log P. The large determinate coefficient that shows by R 2 (R square) 0,650. This shows that variety Log P which able to explained by free variabel, indicate by Log P at 65 %. Meanwhile the rest 35% explained by others variabel outside this research model.
Knowing that the result of regression analysis and t test, recognize by foreseen H 0 is rejected if the large of t count is higher than t tabel. According to the calculation result point out that the large of t count at 6.538 whereas the large of t tabel is a 0,05 and n as 23 result the amount of t tabel at poin 1,714. It comes to the decision that H0 is rejected. It means that Log EPS influence to Log P.
According to the conclusion above, the writer may recommend that the pharmacy company kindly remains notice company fundamental factors, because the investor always given the huge of attention about the management workout by implementing in the benefit and the degree of point return which they would accept. It does not mean that all of the other factor must be considered, including technical and social factor.

 

Keyword : EARNING PER SHARE; BURSA EFEK

 

Link Terkait : http://skripsi.umm.ac.id/files/disk1/34/jiptummpp-gdl-s1-2005-srisuprase-1699-Pendahul-n.pdf


Keywords


EARNING PER SHARE; BURSA EFEK