Department of Accounting, 2008

Font Size:  Small  Medium  Large   Print Page

PENGARUH PERPUTARAN PIUTANG DAN PERSEDIAAN TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS PADA PERUSAHAAN DAGANG YANG LISTING DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI)

Moch. Soelton Effendi

Abstract


The company activity always directly corresponds with account receivable and supply. These become important for variable control. Management policy on account receivable and supply circulations will support the company activity to achieve maximum profit.
Research aims at, first, understanding the circulation of account receivable and supply for its significant effect on the profitability of trading companies listing at Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI). Second, it attempts to observe the variable with the dominant effect on profitability of trading companies listing at Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI). For the company, research seems used as the base to determine financial policy and to give the information about the circulation of account receivable and supply in the company activity. It also becomes a device to recognize the company capability to produce profit.
Determination coefficient rate (R2) of 0.677 means that the profitability of trading companies listing at Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) in the 2005 to 2007 period can be explained about 67.7 % by the variable of the circulation of account receivable and supply. The remaining of 32.3 % may be explained by other variables excluded from this research model. Results of F-test show that the circulation of account receivable and supply has significant effect on the profitability of trading companies listing at Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) in the 2005 to 2007 period. The results of t-test acknowledge that the circulation of account receivable and supply has partially significant effect on the profitability of trading companies listing at Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) in the 2005 to 2007 period. Results of regression coefficient prove that the supply circulation has dominant effect on profitability.
Some suggestions can be given based on these results. It confirms that the company should pay attention to the policy of the circulation of account receivable and supply. The circulation of account receivable and supply influences the company business by improving the company profitability. Investors must be expected to invest into the trading companies listing at Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) after concerning the company profitability rate. Therefore, investors may reduce the possibility of loss in their investment. Further research should use other profitability ratio by adding time period to give more considerable results.

 

Keyword : Perputaran piutang persediaan dan ROA

 

Link Terkait : http://skripsi.umm.ac.id/files/disk1/276/jiptummpp-gdl-s1-2008-mochsoelto-13778-PENDAHUL-N.pdf



Abstract: PDF , PS , DOC